New Wineskin Christian Fellowship
An Intentional Missional House Church
A new church for a new people
- in-depth study, discussion and application of Bible passages
- prayer for the nations
Walking with each other
- sharing what God has been doing in our lives
- prayer for each other’s ministries
Witnessing about what God’s done in our lives
Each person sees themselves as having a ministry or mission to persons or groups of people in their lives. From time to time we study topics during a time other than worship, to equip us better for our mission. That is part of what it means to be a missional church.
In the essentials, we are in agreement with all Christian groups.
In the non-essentials, we seek the right mixture of truth and charity. Yet being a Christian is much more than words. It is how we live our life:
- What we do with our time
- How we spend our money
- Who we treat as our friends
- Where we go and are going in life
- Why we do what we do
This is what shows what we really believe.
Thus to follow Jesus Christ:
- We need God to break into our lives, that we might sing a New Song of worship to the One Who created us and freed us from slavery
- We need others who will walk with us in Jesus’ New Covenant, an authentic spiritual journey
- And we need the challenges this world brings to our faith so that we can be witnesses to the New Way of what God has done, is doing, and will do in our lives
Pastor & Teacher
Dr. K. Joshua Christiansen